Contact us if your question is not answered on this page.Start Free 14-day Trial
2. Is website hosting included? Yes. Not only is it included, but it is better than any hosting you can afford on your own. We use offshore dedicated servers on Tier 1 networks with automated daily backups.
5. What features & web pages do I get? You get over 20 web pages dedicated to adult entertainers, such as a Disclaimer Page, Home Page, Rates & Services, Photo Gallery, and much more. If you don't find the page you need, you can add unlimited custom pages.
8. What if I don't like my website design? We use your feedback, plus a professional designer's intuition, to design your website. If you want to make major changes to the design which are different from your guidelines, there is a re-design charge of $150.
3. How do I know when my payment is due? Payments are due every month (31 days) and is automatically debited from your credit card. Your rebilling date is indicated in your admin panel in the Billing section.
6. Why is Cuties so cheap? We invested heavily to develop all the features, plus several graphics designers to custom design the websites. Because we do a large volume, we don't need to make $5000 per website; we can afford to earn a lot less. And that's YOUR benefit!
7. How long do I have to pay? There are no contracts - you simply pay month-to-month. If you cancel, you'll be billed for the current month, but you won't be billed again. Your only risk is the first month!
1. Can you make a custom design for my website? Of course, that's why Cuties is different. With every semi or full custom design, we require that you fill out a design questionnaire. After this is submitted, our team of designers will take your requirements and custom design your website.
6. Can you help me make changes to my website? I still don't feel comfortable doing it. Absolutely. Simply contact us once you have logged in and let us know what changes you would like. Please note it could take up to 1 business day for changes to apply, because we can't always do them immediately.
8. What's a blog? A blog is an online journal or diary, and you can post entries into it like a real journal. It is a way to intrigue your website browsers and offer them a personal touch. Updating your blog makes people come back and see what's new.
10. Can my members see each other's e-mail addresses? No. Each e-mail is sent individually and only contains your e-mail address and the receivers. Therefore, your list members cannot see each other's email addresses.
12. What tips do you have for taking a good photo? Make the room as bright as possible. Change your camera's settings to take the photo in the highest quality and at the highest resolution. When you upload your photo to us and you want professional enhancements, upload the biggest original file you have. Don't worry if the file size is large - the bigger the file size, the better we can enhance your photo.
1. How do I contact someone at Cuties? If you do not yet have an account, please visit the Contact us page.
2. What is the Live Help feature? Our customer service team is on standby so that you can chat with them live, in real time. Just click on the "Live Help" link and you will be talking to an actual staff member.
4. How long has Cuties been around? Cuties has been online since early 2006, but adopted a whole new system in early 2008. We have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop a software which allows adult entertainers to maximize their business.